Marketing & Sales Business Analyst
About NUVO Network….
NUVO Network is a reimagined workspace housing a vibrant ecosystem for entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation, and collaboration. The 150,000 square foot broadcasting and office facility, formerly known as Crossroads Centre in Burlington ON, is a synergetic, secular space connecting entrepreneurs, content creators, and community champions, providing access to state-of-the-art multimedia facilities including podcasting, video production, and recording studios.
The space was consciously developed to provide business owners with unprecedented offerings in a bright, friendly, flexible co-working environment or commercial offices. NUVO Network members can work independently or in shared work environments, while the outside community can take advantage of regular monthly gaming, music and community events, or rent space for everything from conferences to commercials.
Marketing & Sales Overview:
The marketing and sales business analyst is responsible for providing and contributing to creative and insightful marketing strategies for NUVO network. This role works with the Co-founders, COO, and the team to assist in driving the marketing agenda. This is a creative, fun, and entrepreneurial role that allows the ability to apply your own ideas and acquire marketing skills while driving Marketing strategies.
Start Date: Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Day to day management of social media and messaging
- Work with the Social media team to build and drive brand awareness
- Ensure brand and culture alignment across all NUVO platforms
- Promote NUVO at internal and external events, conferences, etc.
- Lead tours around the NUVO building to prospective clients and other stakeholders
- Perform market analysis and research on similar industries
- Define, operationalize, and implement a marketing strategy
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to identify new client markets and position of NUVO brand
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Understand and develop budgets, including expenditures, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections
- Design, and coordinate end to end marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Work closely with the Sales Lead and Events Director
- Collaborate with the Sales Lead to refine pricing strategy
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Attend management meetings
- Actively participate in events that the company is involved in to gain a better understanding of the business and to contribute marketing strategies
- All other duties as assigned
Skill and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution preferably in a Business/Marketing related program
- Self-motivated, the ability to work independently and within a team environment with strong follow up, organization and prioritization skills Continue
- Strong office administration and proficient technical skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Confident to network in external events and in promoting the NUVO Company Brand.
- Confident, positive and proactive in dealing with priorities
- Efficient follow-up in a timely manner and can effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Consistent attention to detail, organization, and be proactive in anticipating marketing needs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and can resolve conflict with ease
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Location: Burlington, ON (Preferred)email@example.com